Grab the opportunity now to get started as a guest blogger at treatnheal.com!
To submit a guest post in the health and fitness niche, please read this page fully.
We are looking for passionate writers who love writing and want to share their ideas with the readers of our blog. If you are the one those who would love to share their inputs in the form of in-depth articles, do not hesitate to contact us.
Guest Post Health Blog Submission Requirements
- Article Length: We believe, for good and well informative article , article length should be minimum 800+ words. So we are not accepting article less then 800 word anymore. Please make sure your article has minimum word count of 800 word.
- Article Topic: Article Topic should be health related like disease, fitness, weight loss, nutrition, health, or exercise related. Out of topic article will be rejected immediately.
- Here are some suggested topics:
- Diabetes Mellitus.
- Genetics/Birth Defects.
- Injuries and Wounds.
- Mental Health and Behavior.
- Metabolic Problems.
- Poisoning, Toxicology, Environmental Health.
- any other heath & condition related topics
- Tone: Compelling, and positive; If you would like examples just refer to previously published posts on treatnheal.com.
- Copyright: Your post may not be published anywhere else – not even your own site. This is largely because cross-posting diminishes your posts’ ability to rank in search engines. (And it’s just yucky.)If you are willing to contribute a guest post that is 100% original, keep reading!
- Comment: Once your article get published, your article may get lots of query’s . Please try to answer them as this will lead to more exposure of your article
Please pick your own article topic
You are best to be found to select the theme built on your own unique desires, experiences and area of expert skill. We are incapable to reply to email investigations requesting us to select topics or to pre-qualify article thoughts.
We will ask you to send us documents with the following:
- Attractive title of your article
- Article text with h2, h3, h4 headings
- Images and videos related to the article
- Images in jpg format
- Properly formatted.
- Minimum 800 words in length.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
If you are still interested and would like to discover more, including the price, contact us now!
Our readers trust us to provide them with solid information from reliable sources. You don’t need to be a proven writer, but you do need to be able to demonstrate some level of expertise in your proposed topic.
Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they have not been previously published (in print or online) and are not under simultaneous consideration by another publication. Accepted manuscripts become the permanent property of treatnheal.com.
All manuscripts undergo pre-publication double-blind peer review by the Editorial Board and reviewers. Final decisions regarding manuscript disposition are made by the Editor, and the Editor mediates all interactions between reviewers and authors. Authors are notified by e-mail as soon as possible about the acceptability of their manuscript. It is recommended that novice authors have their manuscripts reviewed by their well-published peers, instructors, or mentors prior to submission.
Reasons for rejecting a guest article include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Inaccurate information or facts
- Excessive grammatical or spelling errors
- Irrelevance to the blog, its existing content, theme and focus
- Product push, marketing speak or sales pitches
- Too many or unnatural use of links
- Anchor text that misleads user link thru
Much-Needed Facts About Guest Posting For Health Blogs
The secret to composing a high-quality guest post is to consider it as an added value for your target audience and not as an advertisement. It must aim to educate the readers instead of promoting what you want to offer. You must also think of writing guest blogs to establish your position as an authority and thought leader in the health and fitness field or raise awareness about your brand or business.
Here are other pointers to help you compose a high-quality guest post:
- Incorporate A Relevant Internal Link – It is always advisable to include at least one internal backlink to one of the host site’s previous posts. The linked post must be relevant to your content. The blog host will appreciate the fact that you did some research within their site. It will also help them boost their online traffic and authority.
- Compose A Clear, Detailed Author Bio – Some host blogs may allow you to build links back to your website inside the article’s body. However, some may change or remove the links as time passes. Because of this, the author bio could be the safest place to put your link into when guest posting.
- Wrap Up The Post With An Invitation To Comment – When ending your guest post article, you must always include a call-to-action that will encourage the readers to leave their comments after reading your content. It will increase reader engagement, which could eventually boost your SEO practices.
- Track Your Work – You may use Google Analytics to monitor the amount of traffic your guest blog submission generates. It will allow you to understand better what the readers want to learn from you and your brand.
- Promote Your Guest Blog On Social Media – Aside from promoting your content, you may also help your host site generate more traffic by letting your social media followers know about your post.
Ready to begin your guest blogging journey in the health industry? All the information mentioned here will let you have a successful guest post submission that could help boost your site’s online presence.
The Many Benefits of Guest Blogging for Your Health Website
1. Gives You Targeted Exposure
You need to let the world know that you exist and you offer the best solution for their problems. Guest blogging is the best way to do this, particularly on the established and trending blogs that your clients/customers visit more often. Apart from announcing your brand, quality guest post will also persuade the potential customers to know more about your brand.
2. It Builds Your Credibility
One of the major setbacks of the internet is that anyone can easily claim to be a professional in their niche. In some cases, there is no way to physically verify if a company is as good and reliable as it may claim to be. However, if your medical brand or company has endorsements, especially from the health industry influencers and leaders – this is often a solid indicator of the company’s credibility.
3. Helps You Get Qualified Traffic
Another reason why you should consider guest blogging for your business is the quality of traffic it attracts to your website. While other online marketing techniques such as social media marketing and SEO can also help you receive traffic, nothing drives traffic quicker than a quality guest post on a popular blog in your niche. In most cases, the traffic attracted via a guest post is more likely to make an effect on your online business than those from other sources.
Now you have a clearer picture of what you are looking from influencers in the health niche and understand why you should run with this guest post strategy.